• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipmet Size and Brand ?

dirthog28

I wouldn't dare mess with Diamond Equipment everytime I've dealt with them they try and stick it to you. I would go with a Takeuchi, Kubota or Deere. The local grave digger around here uses a Kubota L39/Ton dumptruck. I've never watched or paid any attention to how he does it, but I guess you would have to sit over the top of a existing gravesite and dig over a tombstone?? I'm also curious this time of the year do you have to mat all the way in and out to prevent rutting expecially with a 1 ton truck? I've never gave it much thought when I'm at the cementry, mind is usally some where else. Does that 450-500 amount also include backfilling or is that extra?

strott

Occupation
Mini Excavator and dumper operator
If you worried about ruts left by the 4WD site dumper you could use a tracked dumper - these will high lift to dump into lorries/pick ups e.t.c but being on tracks will have the same movement and ground damage charcteristics as a mini ex.