• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

EX50URG broken track adjuster

captain charlie

Occupation
Home Trade Mstr
Darn thing let go and now i need a new one (or used). Anybody have a clue where to locate these units (3046323) i tried five different places in Vancouver and no luck. Gray market hurts when it bites. One place (Wajax, Langley) tried to cross reference it with Deere but nothing showed up.Took it up to a friends shop and got it apart. Lots of heat and a five ft bar to get the nut off. The spring let go about a coil and a half from the base.
Any ideas would be huge help, Thanks.
regards
Charlie S.

Attachments

• Hitachi Adjuster001.jpg
    Hitachi Adjuster001.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 404

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
Hi There, if you take some rough measurements il see if i can match it up! It just MAY be the same as an ex60 witch i ave on the shelf!

Aiden

captain charlie

Occupation
Home Trade Mstr
hitachi 0005a.jpg
hi cps, i got the spring welded and put back together. The last half inch was hard, so much pressure on that unit. It measures out at 12 3/4 inches +/- from the
flange where the ram comes out to the end cap where the tension nut is. Being the rubber track option its has a spacer on the butt end (approx. 1/2 Thick). Its 4 inches wide over all and the coil is 7/8 inch thick.