• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator Eject

bill onthehill

Dumb was crossing the trench on plywood. Totally STUPID was picking the bucket up at full extension while turned to the side. lucky they were not killed. Bill

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
hahah nice find dirtman, thats just dumb. Was it only particle board holding that thing up?

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
you can tell hes really hurt and embarased by the way he erupts in anger throwing stuff and swearing......me on the other hand would be thanking the man above after that incident!

jimmyjack

thats funny....boy look how smooth that mini ex runs idleing,bet he's saving fuel, sorry had to go there:rolleyes: but hes luck all he hit when doing that swan dive was the throttle could have been worst he hit a lever and the machine ended up on top of him

Country

Occupation
Retired High Voltage Overhead Lineman
Man that was funny as He!!... That had to have hurt when he smashed his grill into the edge of the ditch on his way to the bottom... The whole thing was priceless. From the fall, "you alright"....... "he's just fallen off the digga" to the temper tantrum and glove throwing. :falldownlaugh
Very glad he didn't get smashed. Then I wouldn't have been able to laugh...
Great find Dirtman!:usa

Last edited:

Country

Occupation
Retired High Voltage Overhead Lineman
That guy might as well give up and let his ol'lady run it!:pointhead

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
I'm embarrassed to admit thats the UK!

very funny though :)

It looks like a sheet of 3/4" ply so a lot stronger than you might be used to.

special tool

I'm embarrassed to admit thats the UK!

very funny though :)

It looks like a sheet of 3/4" ply so a lot stronger than you might be used to.

It all fits perfectly....its OSB with a couple of 2x6's on edge underneath for support - BECAUSE HE'S A CARPENTER, and we all know those knuckleheads think they know everything......:D

wilddanz71

It all fits perfectly....its OSB with a couple of 2x6's on edge underneath for support - BECAUSE HE'S A CARPENTER, and we all know those knuckleheads think they know everything......:D

Im a CARPENTER, so what are you trying to say about us:confused:

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
Man what a idiot group meeting! too bad they hire machines for anyone with money, this stupid gang could have got someone killed! it was a real close one! But i have to admit that i laughed a lot when he threw the gloves :D:D and kicked the bucket like it was the machine's fault :D

also the video with the backhoe on the breaking bridge was quite funny, but that could be a pro operator on a faulty bridge! but usually pro's see where they can go with their equipment without ending up on the side...

eeeh, the "weekend digger" video... i didn't know how to continue watching when the filming guy says *you got the right technique at least" :D:D