• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

F/S 2000 International 4700

XCAV8R

Occupation
Owner of McDaniel Excavating
It is a DT466E 230hp, 620 lbs/ft torque, has a dump flatbed with optional sideboards(app.3ft tall), goose-neck and receiver hitches, air brakes, cruise control, delay wipers, air ride drivers side seat. Tires are like new, matter of fact the truck is like new, it has 12,000 miles on it. $33,500

XCAV8R

Occupation
pic 1

Attachments

• New Truck-a.JPG
    New Truck-a.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 852
  • New Truck-b.JPG
    New Truck-b.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,409

XCAV8R

Occupation
Thanks. I heard so many different stories on ins. and DOT #'s etc... I waited to letter it and now I'm wanting to downsize back to a dually. Go figure. How far is Elajay (sp) from Chattavegas. Iknow a lot of people go there in the fall, real pretty there I hear (not in a gay way ) .

littledenny

Occupation
Owner, 2Vets, LLC
XCAV8R:

And I was thinking that your truck would make more sense since most guys here try to get by with a one ton dually, and are pretty well overloaded with some of the mid size mini x's. Still your rig might be a bit big (read long) to turn around in some of the drives here.

Your hills are bigger, ours are probably steeper, on average, and most people build hang-off houses on them. Lots of work on drives here, for someone who understands proper drainage.

Now that you mention it, lots of people find us on the weekends here, some antiques in the area, and the Apple Festival is a bit draw. Most of the locals try to just hide during the bash. Still, the drives are pretty in the fall colors. Have lots of bikers, powered and unpowered cruising the local roads on the weekends. Never a problem with them, until you try to respond to a fire call.

And since you mentioned the "G" word - there's a fairly large but quiet population of girls who like girls in these parts. But they pay their bills, so we just snicker a bit about them, and let them be.

Ellijay proper to Dalton is roughly an hour, depending on whether or not you take the high road, or the low road. Dalton to Chattanooga is maybe half an hour. But we're on the far east side of the county, on the National Forest, so it's half an hour from town out to us. After driving the route so many times, we can hit the south end of Chattanooga from home in well less than two hours.

Sorry, I'm babbling - welcome to the site.

XCAV8R

Occupation
I understand about the weight issues. I am in a delima, my old boss just offered me his dozer at a pretty good price. It is a Komatsu D39E, 97 model with around 2500 hrs on it. I used to love running this dozer, super smooth. If I get it I definately would need to keep my truck. I am the owner/operater of the business so to buy another piece of equipment means more work and more stress. I'm already daylight til dark, which is a good thing, but man one more payment. I'm don't know about yall but we are booming up here, subdivisions going in everywhere. Lot of farms turning into subdivisions. And still hundreds of acres to develop. I leave in God's hands and if it is meant to be then he will open the door. Later.

XCAV8R

Occupation
Update on the truck: It has 17k on it know and is still like new, price is down to $29,200