• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FAE mulching head (yellow Rayco)

WCM

Occupation
Brush Clearing
I need to find a good place to buy teeth. Is there a web site out here to order from??

WCM

Occupation
Brush Clearing
I have used them before, would like to find some other places to shop for teeth as well. Thanks for your input!

quantum500

There are all kinds of places that specialize in that for grinders. I'm sure its not that much different for the tips you are looking for. Google usually works wonders.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
There's an outfit in oz that makes real good teeth for grinders,mulchers,etc.On the FAE and Fecon teeth they spray on tungsten below the tile to stop the metal washing away.We have used their product for 2 years now and are getting a much better life out of them than the originals.Give Tracy or Steve a call at Australian Tungsten Coatings on (7) 32857777 fax(7)32857878 or email tracy@atcgroup.com.au