• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fecon RTC 22/500 at Southern Utah Biomass Field Day

LanceNE

Occupation
Land clearing/Fuels reduction
We held our 2nd equipment demonstration June 3 and 4 in Beaver Utah.
Here is a clip of Fecons RTC 22/500 working.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LanceUT?feature=mhee

Here are a few pictures of the field day
http://2011southernutahbiomass.shutterfly.com/

Attachments

• FeconRTC22A.jpg
    FeconRTC22A.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 655

LanceNE

Occupation
Awesome machine! Pretty amazing how once the rollers on the chipper grabbed hold .....would break branches or whatever to pull that tree into the chipper. Took some pretty ugly 20+ inch Junipers and made them into chips in seconds.

deerefan

Occupation
operator
Haha yea its a mean machine! pretty sweet to see it one here, since I seen it when it was in peices on the shop floor.. I got some pics standing by the motor, thing is massive

LanceNE

Occupation
Let your old man know job well done!

deerefan

Occupation
operator
Haha yea he dint design it.. its a standerd timberpro 830 forwarder chassis with a big cummins and a chipper mounted on the back. Actually the first chipper they had on it fed from either side but it was super heavy and the first time they articulated the machine in the shop she tipped right in her side.. haha took a nice big chunk outta the concrete. It happens I guess