• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

fiat allis excavators :good and bad

divedigger

Mid 90s fs 200 with 12 valve 5.9 cummins close to 7 k hrs apperance 9 out 10 leaks 8 out 10 bottom 75percent please give any good bad or uly about this piticulasr make and model the parts issue is a major concerm an d it needs a detatch to thank youall very much for you time and experence on this piece It will very well valued Thanks Divedigger

cjplanthire

Occupation
Plant contractor
similar to a fh200 fiat hitachi, different cab and engine but im almost certain the rest is the same, not a bad machine in its day, the fh200 had an iveco engine , im not sure about the parts situation the fh was more common where im from!

divedigger

fiat allis excavator

Thanks for the help! The machine looks great, but the parts issue in the US is my main concern.Divedigger

ROBY

Occupation
SELF EMPLOYED
Can you give me any information on a fh150 lc3 operator manual, workshop manual, and any thing else you can tell me about this machine