• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

fine grading and stump removal on 2acres...

matthewjosh

Occupation
welder
I just had 6 acres clear cut I'm about to get some bids on grading and removing the stumps off the 2acre home site. Also will be cutting a driveway in off the road which has about a 5 ft drop from the road to my land, the stumps average about 15''. Id say there probally are 70-100 stumps. Any quesses on the cost of getting this done. Thanks guys, josh

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Do all the stumps have to be hauled off? How far to your nearest stump dump? Is there any place onsite to get the dirt from to build up the area for the driveway?

Last edited:

matthewjosh

Occupation
welder
I have a low lined area in the back of the property to but the stumps and all the limbs from the clear cut.. I just burn them later, as far as the dirt, the land is on a slight slope left to right I was hoping they could push the dirt from the high area to make the driveway. I dk if thats possible or not?