• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Forklift Family Photo

Wulf

:eek: What was this guy thinking?:nono

Attachments

• Forklift Family.JPG
    Forklift Family.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 861

leadarrows

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner: Acme Farms LLC
The only one that is smart enough to be worried is the little guy. LOL

So if I was the guy taking the picture you know I would have to pretend to just walk away and leave them up there.:yup

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
You wonder what goes through peoples minds to possess them to do that :confused:

The other thing how in the h*ll did they make that Toyota forklift that far :beatsme

murray83

Occupation
jack of all trades....master of none
When I worked for a larger construction firm here in the city each day we'd do a "saftey talk",but with these talks we'd get a print out from a certain internet page and each day they have a different picture.

Man,some of those pics were classic 2 favs were the one with an open excavation with a massive boulder held up with what looked like 1x3 strapping and a worker underneath that rock with his head down hand digging,and the second was a guy standing in a raised bucket of a compact tractor pounding a fence post in on I think a farm with a sledgehammer and the guy holding the post with his hands inches from the top.

If anyone can think of the site i'm thinking of could they post a link,i can't remember the name of it for the life of me but i laughed every morning from it hopefully a few members will too.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
It was quite a few years ago, but I was operating a backhoe with attachable forks on the bucket, lifting plywood to carpenters on the second floor of a house. One of them stepped out onto the load, near the one side. The sheet tipped and he fell to the ground, I think breaking a wrist and an ankle. That was dumb enough, but taking the wife and kids and putting them up there is just plain irresponsible...

bigHD

Ford LT-9000 said:
The other thing how in the h*ll did they make that Toyota forklift that far :beatsme

I'd like to know that too! We have a POS Nissan forklift to use in the shop and it gets cranky with some sawdust on the shop floor! :eek:

But yeah that is one of the dumber pictures I've seen.