• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

found a place that rebuilds CTL and other drive motors

Lindsey97

just thought i would share a little info i found while fighting a cheap breaker hammer a couple weeks ago.

these fine folks helped me sort out a problem i was having with a new hammer, and in the process i found out from them that it is possible to repair or refurb. CTL drive motors that are supposedly "dealer only" items. they claimed to be able to get parts for proprietary drive motors and for less money than oem. they can also rebuild my hydraulic pump on my case 70xt, and i was informed that it was not possible.

they also rebuild lift cylinders for dump trucks and any other pumps/drive motors on excavators.

S&D hydraulics, 2508 S. Purdue ave. OKC, OK 405-429-5276

i have read alot of threads on here about low hour drive motor failures on deere ct332, bobcat t250, or case 450ct and thought this might help someone out.

crazy-mp

If you use them for a drive motor rebuild let us know how they do, I have a 450CT that is getting close to 1500 hours, I need to keep it going for a couple more years.

Lindsey97

i visited their shop on three different occasions, and they didnt charge me a dime.

i had purchased a new mustang hammer, and it failed after two hours of use. dustin and carey advised me thru the process of getting rid of the hammer and buying another brand, which turned out to be a kent/furukawa. they also repair/refurbish skid steer/excavator implements for a major rental house in norman.

give them a call i think you will be pleased.

dukeyjoe

Occupation
Derm PA
Subscribed to this thread. Thanks! Don't need them yet, but good to have on hand.

multe

if your on the east side there is a place here in charlotte called hydraulics express, they rebuilt the drive motor on my cat 277. they charged about 1500 i think and a new one was close to 4k. they can do hyd pumps and everything else.