• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Free online OEM part manuals

BuckWild

Occupation
Excavation, Owner / Operator
Guys yall may already know about this minnpar place, but just in case you dont I wanted to share it because it sure helped me out. I bought an old Allis Chalmers 840 wheel loader to stay at a topsoil pile. Its a great old loader for what I'm using it for and it was CHEAP! I fixed a few bugs it had and finding information or part numbers was a nightmare. My buddy found this site and it has all kinds of OEM part manuals for older machines. I will attach the link to the 840 loader manual I was looking at. Maybe this will help someone else out...

https://cdn.minnpar.com/partbooks/A...840_PARTS_MANUAL_PRIOR_TO_SN_4001_9006763.PDF