• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Free PDF manuals

Queenslander

Looks OK if you have one of the machines listed.
Iam happy to pay for manuals and it would be convenient to be able to download something you need on a hurry, but most of the sites I've come across look to be a bit dodgey.
Any trustworthy sources out there?

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
Looks OK if you have one of the machines listed.
Iam happy to pay for manuals and it would be convenient to be able to download something you need on a hurry, but most of the sites I've come across look to be a bit dodgey.
Any trustworthy sources out there?

Older models at that site but a fair variety of brands and some odd ball stuff, they all are legit, decent scans. I can't afford to buy a manual for every single customers dinosaur just to get a certain spec or setting. I would be stuck with it and might not use it again, plus it could take a few days just to get a manual from a dealer, which is usually a problem, So these PDF versions get me all excited haha! I agree most sites out there with PDF manuals are sketchy, interested to see what anyone else has found.

Last edited: