• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Frenchy and his 657G

Frenchy

Occupation
Grader operator Snow Removal
Me and my buggy in Edmonton this summer ('08).

PICT0125.jpg

PICT0126.jpg

Frenchy:canada

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Nice looking machine, do you have work ahead?

Not likely.... I have heard a few rumors floating around about EW division. So Frenchy, which jobsite were you on? That almost looks like the dirt out in Summerside in the laydown area you dirtbaggers had.

Frenchy

Occupation
Not likely.... I have heard a few rumors floating around about EW division. So Frenchy, which jobsite were you on? That almost looks like the dirt out in Summerside in the laydown area you dirtbaggers had.

About the job up there right now....I dont know.

You bet buddy. Summerside last July :D

Burnout

Occupation
About the job up there right now....I dont know.

You bet buddy. Summerside last July :D

I was talkin to the cryptkeeper a few weeks ago and they don't have much rolling for EW this year. Underground has tons of work but we don't roll around too many 57's. Russ, Joel and Wes are about the only dirt guys still doin anything right now.

How did you like workin with Holly out there?

Frenchy

Occupation
I was talkin to the cryptkeeper a few weeks ago and they don't have much rolling for EW this year. Underground has tons of work but we don't roll around too many 57's. Russ, Joel and Wes are about the only dirt guys still doin anything right now.

How did you like workin with Holly out there?

Only 3 super-intendant.....oh **** :eek:
So Dave Smith is sit at home now?

Did you know if it possible for a EW operator to go work in yours division this summer on a trackloader, dozer or something?

About her, Summerside was my first job for Sureway in '07 on a grade-master. I work for her few month last year and 1 1/2 this years. I like working with her.

Burnout

Occupation
Only 3 super-intendant.....oh **** :eek:
So Dave Smith is sit at home now?

Did you know if it possible for a EW operator to go work in yours division this summer on a trackloader, dozer or something?

About her, Summerside was my first job for Sureway in '07 on a grade-master. I work for her few month last year and 1 1/2 this years. I like working with her.

Yeah Dave is bidding jobs in the office like he was last winter. Bruce likes him so he gets to stay working. They aren't real fond of taking EW guys and sending em to Water/Sewer. It all depends on who you know really. If your liked by a couple of the main guys then they won't let you leave EW. If you aren't liked then they just fire you.

I don't mind working with Holly, but it sometimes seems like she doesnt completely know whats going on. But she always has that hot little grade girl with her.... so that makes up for it.

Frenchy

Occupation
Yeah Dave is bidding jobs in the office like he was last winter. Bruce likes him so he gets to stay working. They aren't real fond of taking EW guys and sending em to Water/Sewer. It all depends on who you know really. If your liked by a couple of the main guys then they won't let you leave EW. If you aren't liked then they just fire you.

I don't mind working with Holly, but it sometimes seems like she doesnt completely know whats going on. But she always has that hot little grade girl with her.... so that makes up for it.

Thank for info about the switch. If you work for W/S division.....when did you working with Holly?

Did you work at The Orchard ( south of 91 ST )? I remember see 7-8 hoe (345-385) in same time with the long and old Sureway crane. One of your dozer guy, Harley on the D10, push us into our pond to cut the ****** mud we've got. A real funny guy.

About the nice and cute grade girl....you mean surely Caitlin. She from Woodstock, NB. I try whith her.....didn't work:( Last time I worked with her she's with Holly's brother, Matthew, a buggy skinner.

Do you came back for Sureway this summer or you try to find something else in Ontario?

Burnout

Occupation
Thank for info about the switch. If you work for W/S division.....when did you working with Holly?

Did you work at The Orchard ( south of 91 ST )? I remember see 7-8 hoe (345-385) in same time with the long and old Sureway crane. One of your dozer guy, Harley on the D10, push us into our pond to cut the ****** mud we've got. A real funny guy.

About the nice and cute grade girl....you mean surely Caitlin. She from Woodstock, NB. I try whith her.....didn't work:( Last time I worked with her she's with Holly's brother, Matthew, a buggy skinner.

Do you came back for Sureway this summer or you try to find something else in Ontario?

I might be back with Sureway. I'll be staying in Edmonton though. Yeah I was there with the W/S crew at 91st. I was running one of the track loaders there as well. And I don't know if you would remember but if you would remember a black Jeep flying through your jobsite one day about 6pm back in August. I was heading from Beaumont into the city and cut across your jobsite and cut off one of the 657's :beatsme

I worked with Holly a few times. When things were slow I was loaned out to EW for awhile running hoe and dozer. I worked for Holly out in Pylypow, Acheson, Nisku and for Dave Elliot in Leduc.

Yes I know Harley. He is my buddy. He's quite the character eh? We worked together for 2 seasons. I was talkin to Harley just a month ago. He taught me how to run the D10 back in early 07.

Frenchy

Occupation
Oh, was you in the black Jeep??? I remember see that Jeep in August when I go park our buggy at the laydown after dump our last load me and my partner. Some guys cross the haul-road to reach the range road going to Beaumont.

About me......I shoud call Justin soon about a position somewhere. If not.......I'll try to find something here in Quebec.

Burnout

Occupation
Oh, was you in the black Jeep??? I remember see that Jeep in August when I go park our buggy at the laydown after dump our last load me and my partner. Some guys cross the haul-road to reach the range road going to Beaumont.

About me......I shoud call Justin soon about a position somewhere. If not.......I'll try to find something here in Quebec.

Justin's a loser....lol He knows it, you know it.... heck everyone here knows it. It's been my experience that calling your old foreman or the super you had for a job back there. My Jeep is pretty memorable.... it's the only black lifted Jeep at Sureway with the big Diggin' Ditchin' n' Bitchin sticker on it.