• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fuel level sender doesnt work 963C

Nikos_23

Hello guys i have a problem with my diesel fuel sender.All starts when i saw on instrument panel that i have full diesel on tank but i havent diesel.I remove the magnetic fuel sensor and i find it rusty and with salt.I clean and then put new sensor and now with diesel saw me that i havent diesel.I post some pictures and i want if someone know what i can do to help me.Thanks!!!

245.jpg 1234.jpg

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Two things I could think to check. Do you have the electrical schematic.?

1. Is there a good connection to frame ground on the black wire of the 2-pin connector that the fuel level sensor connects to.?
2. Do you have good continuity on the 447 Pink wire between the fuel level sensor connector and the connector at the rear of the Monitor System Panel (Pin 9).?

Nikos_23

I remove and clean the tank.Then i replace the diesel float and put new fuel level sender and now everything its ok.Thanks again nige you are bro.