• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fuel Prices going up

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
WOW! fuel prices around here are getting rediculous. I saw $3.23 for on road diesel today. Seem like it's been going up about 10 cents a week. Got almost a 1000 gallons of off road fuel @ $2.87 the other day delivered to the shop. All I can say is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

T_S_S

Occupation
Owner , Total Site Solutions
That sounds prety expensive. Here we are at about a dollar a litre for on road diesel and offroad about 80cents a litre , and gas around 95 cents a litre. Does anyone know the conversion from litres to gallons?

cat320

Charter Member
all it means is it will cost more to do bussiness and to buy goods that are trucked . so basically everything will be going up again. :mad:

dumptrucker

That sounds prety expensive. Here we are at about a dollar a litre for on road diesel and offroad about 80cents a litre , and gas around 95 cents a litre. Does anyone know the conversion from litres to gallons?

Your paying about 3.70 for on road and about 3.00 for off road.

d4c24a

come to the uk

here in the uk we are paying 2$ per litre for road diesel :eek: off road diesel is just under 1$ a litre :Banghead

PSDF350

3.259 per gallon on road here. Was talking with guy today was saying that in MA off road went up .30 cents a gallon because it is now illeagal to run heating oil. Has to be low sulfer. So now there is heating oil, off road, and on road.:Banghead

cat320

Charter Member
Dave just had an oil drop and the driver showed me all the different slips not just heating and diesel , just like you said a whole bunch of new catigories .

Ross

Ha Ha Ha Ha. $3.65 a gallon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try £1.03p a litre for size (DERV) Roughly 5 litres in a gallon.

So ... £1.03 x 5 = £5.15p a Gallon

So thats $10.71 a Gallon we pay here. Thats English Gallons which is about 5 litres.

Any Question?

Ross

busdrivernine

Ha Ha Ha Ha. $3.65 a gallon. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try £1.03p a litre for size (DERV) Roughly 5 litres in a gallon.

So ... £1.03 x 5 = £5.15p a Gallon

So thats $10.71 a Gallon we pay here. Thats English Gallons which is about 5 litres.

Any Question?

Ross

try 3.785 liters = 1 gal

Ross

try 3.785 liters = 1 gal
Thank you :drinkup I was unsure how many litres are in a US Gallon.

$8.04 or so a Gallon.

Bit better but still more than double. Ovcourse this is All TAX paid to the British Government. :mad: Just the way it is here :cool:

Red Diesels Cheap as chips but again, TAX free.

Ross

busdrivernine

Road diesel her went up form $3.099 to $3.149 per gal today guess I should have fueled up before today but really hated to spend $500.00 guess now I will spend about $506.00 now :mad:

pushcat

One reason it's going up around here is because they're probably switching to a winter blend. Don't know about the other side of the world.:beatsme