• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fuel Prices going up

PSDF350

One reason it's going up around here is because they're probably switching to a winter blend. Don't know about the other side of the world.:beatsme

Good theory but it has been going up far to ofton. Seems more like the rise in price is to line someones pocket.

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Just had fuel delivered yesterday.
On road 3.27
Off road 3.09
But here the prices go up every day
I saw on gas station had on road for 3.59 the other day

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yep, i saw diesel this morning at a station for $3.23, thought I would fill up on the way home. Then it was $3.43. :eek: :eek:

Then I saw 3.59 At another station. Holy crap!!

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
We are sitting at $3.48 in SW wisconsin right now for on-road. Gas is anywhere from $3.07 to $3.15. Just topped off my fuel oil barrel, paid $2.95 a gallon.
Trbo

33horse

Occupation
Cable & Wire
Fuel Price Bad News

I tremble to think about what else is tied to Fuel Prices. Lumber here has already jumped 20% since last week.

Northart

Fuel Prices

Oct 22-07 I paid $2.96 for #1 Home Heating oil,

Today it is $3.25, a 10% increase in 40 +- days .

Last May-07 it was $2.53.

Lets not talk about the pharmaceutical industry either .

It's the oil traders and speculators, driving the marketplace now, any disruption(news, fears) in the supply side , affects economies world wide !

Many of the producers ( countries) even say there is plenty of supply for the current market. Fundamentals of the marketplace , ....... well let's revisit history and the Hunt Bros attempt to corner the Silver Market.

Look at the current debacle in the subprime mortgage loan industry .

Lot of stuff is not normal from my viewpoint !

23 ? USA Senators not running for reelection or retiring ! Big turnover there.

Are we going to revisit the Great Depression ?? 1929? era.

We are experiencing hyper inflation right now, whether people recognize it or not, similar to the prelude to WW2.

Dunno, but that is my thoughts, maybe things will turn around for the better.

jughead

Occupation
retired
fuel

but guys and gals cant you breath better? dummys in my county got on the tube 2 months after starting emissions checks and started bragging about how much cleaner the air was. go figure the mentallity of most of our elected critters:beatsme

Legdoc

On road is $3.39 this morning in S. Texas. I assure you everyone is feeling the pinch. All that can will go up on their prices as well. I get updated pricing weekly from my vendors. I doubt it but this may wake up some around here that are charging $70.00-$80.00 Hr. for a D5-D6 size machine!

PSDF350

Went down a penny a week or so ago. Then dropped another penny this week. Yea now it's only 3.539:pointhead Should mention thats on road diesel.

Wolf

Just wait 'til we bomb Iran. We'll be paying $6.00. But it'll be great for the Bush family interests.