• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fuel tank

atgreene

I'm selling this fuel tank, it's 2 100 gallon cells. Great for on-road and off-road or diesel and gas. No leaks, very solid. Seperate fills and pump outlets as well as drains. Has skids for forks and lift rings on top.

Only needs a quick coat of paint. I've included a pic from the underside so you can see there is only some suface paint rust, no pitting.

$175.00 OBRO

Attachments

• Fuel Tank 1r.jpg
    Fuel Tank 1r.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 275
  • Fuel tankr.jpg
    Fuel tankr.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Fuel Tank 2r.jpg
    Fuel Tank 2r.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

CGSI

atgreene said:
I'm selling this fuel tank, it's 2 100 gallon cells. Great for on-road and off-road or diesel and gas. No leaks, very solid. Seperate fills and pump outlets as well as drains. Has skids for forks and lift rings on top.

Only needs a quick coat of paint. I've included a pic from the underside so you can see there is only some suface paint rust, no pitting.

$175.00 OBRO

ATAGREENE.
Do you ever go down into Mass of CT? I might be interested in the tank. How is the inside?

atgreene

The tank is clean and rust free on the inside.

I rarely get down South, but my brother goes to his in-laws outside Boston now and again. If it's something your interested in and we can coordinate it, I can have him put it in his truck on his next trip so you can take a look.

CGSI

atgreene said:
The tank is clean and rust free on the inside.

I rarely get down South, but my brother goes to his in-laws outside Boston now and again. If it's something your interested in and we can coordinate it, I can have him put it in his truck on his next trip so you can take a look.

It is about a 3 hour ride from home to Boston. I can get it picked up but not sure when. Maybe we ought to see if you find another buyer that is closer. If not let me know when he is going again and i will see if we can work out the logistics.