• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Galion 80, 90, 100, 110 and 125 Cranes SERVICE MANUAL

alex ramos

[QUOTE = "ayrhead, post: 430519, member: 10500"] Olá, todos: possuímos um Galion 90A e temos o manual de serviço que cobre o guindaste Galion do modelo 80 ao 125. Também temos o manual do motor para Detroit Série 53 Motor a gasóleo. Se alguém quiser uma cópia digital, mande-me um e-mail de volta com seu e-mail para ver o que podemos fazer.
Saúde: canadá Ayrhead
Aqui está uma foto de nossa unidade quando a compramos, há 3 anos. [/ QUOTE]

boa tarde, gostaria do manual de hidráulica do galion. obrigado por escutar

Joel c

Hi Cecil: So far so good the crane is still running GREAT. It has been very dependable for us. Although we only use it about once every 2 weeks....
Hi All: We own a Galion 90A and have the Service Manual that covers the Galion Crane from Model 80 to 125. We also have the Engine Manual for the Detroit Series 53 Diesel Engine. If anyone wants a digital copy e-mail me back with your e-mail to see what we can do.
Cheers :canada Ayrhead
Here is a picture of our unit when we bought it 3 years ago.
Hi.happy to hear you have access to gallion crane manuals.i happen to have a gallon 80 crane @ was wondering if you could email me the manual?thanks a bunch