• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gallion 118 b grader

charliexr400

G’day, so found another Cummins engine for grader I think it had a H6 135 Cummins ( put a con rod through block . So found a Hb1 think about 175 hp ? And I have swapped the sump so pan is at front of old engine and bell housing, all fitted but! Did notice rear main seal and crank a little different. My main question is as it is a wet clutch the seal witch is a oring that seal between bell housing important. I am thinking not much oil would get up behind fly wheel and out between housing and block . My bell housing has a drain at bottom so I think not much oil is in housing. I think oil is feeded from pipe onto clutch then drains out bottom goes into a filter thing then back up and onto clutch...? Any information on motor and clutch would be great to hear . My rear main is a two piece as crank is stepped down. On old motor crank was not stepped so cover had rear main then oring to seal it all . I hope it all works and fits . Thanks mate!