• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

G'Day from Australia Case 1150D

aussie dozer

Hi Guys, thanks for accepting the invite. Actually joined on behalf of a good friend who is not computer literate but has been in the heavy machinery game for over 35 years! He has just bought a circa 1976 Case 1150D. Trying to find a few parts for him in the US as his normal contacts here in Oz can't help so it would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction. After things like brake master cycliner, muffler, seals etc. I hope to see this machine in the next week or so and will post up some pics. From he has told me so far it only has approx 5000 hrs and all gauges etc work perfect.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF aussie dozer;)!

Lot's of good Case guys here so you will be in good hands.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Welcome.
Seal Innovations would be a good starting point. Lots of seals are compatible with different machines. If the seal can be removed intact it may have a part number on it or take it in to a nearby clutch and brake shop.
I got brake seals a 34 year old tractor like that and they were the same as a XA Falcon.

Volvomad

The parts book for the 1150b had seal, o ring and bolt dimensions in it as far as I can remember. Have ye got a parts book ?

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Welcome to HEF @aussie dozer
An 1150D was made in late 80's & did not use brake master cylinders.
In 1976 you have a D1150 which is one of the first 1150's made with a 'D'iesel engine fitted to it.
A serial number will be required to get the correct parts book page on the CNH parts catalogue.

aussie dozer

Hi All, thanks so much for all the info so far, very helpful. I believe it is a D1150 as it is a 76/77 model. I have had no luck with a few parts places in the USA so I have reached out to a local place here in Sydney to see if they can help.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
There is an outfit in the South Burnett Qld who maybe able to help. Phil Hunt at Tamworth is another

aussie dozer

Hi Guys would anyone have the part number for the Case D1150 Brake Master Cylinder? I tried searching the Case site that Tinkerer provided above but coming up empty on the D1150 and serial number. I am trying to purchase a service manual / part book but that might take a few weeks while it is posted. Appreciate all the help so far. I did locate a muffler today so we are making progress.