• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gehl Owners...

jcg

New guy here and I'm looking at 5635 and 6635 series Gehls. Can anyone tell me the differences between the DX, SX and straight 5635 models? I believe the "T" after an X denotes turbo and Series II is 2 speed models. Please let me know your thoughts and preferences.

mdurbahn

New guy here and I'm looking at 5635 and 6635 series Gehls. Can anyone tell me the differences between the DX, SX and straight 5635 models? I believe the "T" after an X denotes turbo and Series II is 2 speed models. Please let me know your thoughts and preferences.

DX stands for deluxe. They come with hiflo aux and some other options, i think more counter weights. SX is standard.

ttazzman

i have both 5635dx and sx when i bought them it was my understanding the DX has a high flow pump and the SX is a standard flow pump the DX has both style hose attachments the 3port highflow and the 2 port standard.....nothing we do requires the Highflow Auxilary attachments........one other note my DX model is a hydralicly cooled Duetz powered machine .....whereas the SX is a regular antifreeze cooled Perkins engined machine.....my machines are older models now so i do not know the specs on the newer ones......