• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie TZ34 Platform Controls

Mechanicsville804

Hey All,

I am working on a Genie TZ34 with platform controls are not working. When I push the function enable button I hear the relay click and then when I push the function button second I can hear the solenoid valve click, but the motor will not power on. Thanks in advanced!

Mechanicsville804

Also, I have full control of all functions from the ground control just not the basket controls. When I use the basket controls I can hear the relays and the valves clicking but the pump will not cut on from the basket, only from the ground.

Txhayseed

Sounds like you have a safety switch that is not working. If ground controls work then the platform cut out relay is being held open. I would check all your limit switches first.

Mechanicsville804

I am using the schematic from the genie website but I don’t think this schematic matches my model. Also I see the limit switches in the prints but I don’t think this model has any? Am I wrong and just missing the limit switches?

Attachments

• 74DF7CDA-58C8-49D6-B251-8BE4CE33D235.jpeg
    74DF7CDA-58C8-49D6-B251-8BE4CE33D235.jpeg
    461.9 KB · Views: 11

Mechanicsville804

Praise God, the issue has been resolved. I found a home made repair with a buttconnector that was not making contact with the exposed wire so the ground side of the circuit was open.