• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie Z60/34 manlift issue with basket controls

tjdokulil

Hi all, I just bought a 1998 Genie Z60 man lift with the Deutz diesel. It got unloaded into my lot, all controls functioning as they should. I went to move it later that afternoon and from the basket controls, it died the second I stepped on the operator pedal and won't restart. It will crank but not start. So, I hot-wired the fuel pump and it fires up, but no controls seem to function except the drive. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker that is common to fault on these? Neither of the two circuit breakers are tripped on the ground controls. I saw the machine work properly so I know whatever it is that faulted, happened when I stepped on the pedal. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

ScottP

Occupation
Shop Forman/Lead Technician/Truck Driver
DID YOU FIND THE PROBLEM OR DID IT JUST GO BACK TO WORKING CORRECTLY ON ITS OWN LIKE MINE USUALLY DO LOL?