• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Glad to be here

JD4020

Hello everybody. I have stoped by here a few times and looked around, so I finally made up a profile. I am only 16, but have always had a great interest in trucks, tractors, backhoes, loaders, bulldozers, graders, excavators, scrapers, ...........well I guess you get the idea. My interest was sparked by watching my neighboor who owned a tank removal service, he has a 1960's or 70's Cat loader and has custom built two dump trucks,and a slew of other equipment. I used to get to ride in the dumps when he'd haul around the beavertail with the backhoe. I also spend alot of time on the farm, and am finally learning to drive the tractors, ACwd45, jd4020(or something similar) and a few others. I own a small unofficial lawn mowing business but am more interested in the snow removal part of the business. Anway I think that has been a good introduction.

I am here mainly to get advice on where to start, I will try to, but dont think there will be much I can contribute yet, because well,:beatsme

I have another thread that I would greatly appreciate advice on.
http://heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=5994

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums JD4020! :drinkup

JD4020

Thanks, whats with the JD logo in your sig, know where I can get a bumper sticker like that, or better yet, MUDFLAPS!

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
:beatsme Can't even remember where I got it from to tell ya the truth. I picked it up of the internet a couple of years back.