• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Graders going where ??

Northart

An Ooops moment

Here's an Ooops or AW Shucks Moment :eek:, by a neighbor. Went over the bank , at such an angle , that the engine would not suck fuel, even though a full tank ??

Anyway put a 2 gallon fuel jug , electric fuel pump, and got the engine going. Then with the D6 , assisting out she came. Nothing damaged , but ego's .

I didn't ask how it happened, nor pressed the issue, LOL .

Anyway, an embarrassing moment, and some wounded pride , cured later by a couple beers. :drinkup:)

Attachments

• Cat 587T 014.jpg
    Cat 587T 014.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 311

Grader4me

Great picture. Hummmm..pride...I've been humbled many times when it comes to plowing snow...you learn to swallow it and carry on..lol..couple of beers does numb it a bit though..:drinkup
A word from experience...when ya think you know it all?..that's when something bad happens..:D