• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grease Gun Tips

Flat Thunder Channel

My dad has an adapter to use the newer lithium batteries on his older NiCad tools. I will stay in the NiCad game until the tools die and or they stop selling XRP NiCad 18V replacement batteries. I have 5 or 6 different NiCad batteries that are still in good working order. I will have to ask him if he noticed any difference in performance or life of the newer batteries when used with the adapter.

I looked around more and found a 18V grease gun for sale. It was listed at $75 bare tool so I figured I'd buy one just for comparison. Turns out it was a scammer website. Ooops good thing I did not give them by bank account information or send them my social. These scammers get more and more realistic everyday. How about putting some of that wasted coding effort into a service or worthwhile purpose? Anyways if anyone is selling an old 18v NiCad Dewalt grease gun I would buy it if the price was right. It would be a backup and just a good comparison of the two brands.