• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Greetings

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
PSA: it might not be a good time of year for some and they’ll appreciate you reaching out rather than being bothered by it.
I agree completely. A bar in Northern Ireland put this out for their Christmas video which I think sums up perfectly the fact that this time of the year is not the best of times for some people.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
A Merry Christmas to you and everyone here. Even though I don’t own most of the equipment being discussed I always enjoy being educated on the equipment operation and repairs.
That is why we all are here . Everyone has knowledge that can be all put together . We are most valuable asset to each other .