• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

heading south

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
Congrats!

Glad to hear your good news! What sort of project will you be working on? Good luck!

mtb345

Occupation
heavey equipment operator
headed south

i ve been down here for a month now and its no different from home except the weather is great. the housing market is slowing down so is the commercial maketis slow i keep you up dated

TALLRICK

What kind of work was this, construction or lot clearing? I drive through Homestead all of the time, and have not seen any activity anywhere. Last dozer work there I had was 10 years ago, clearing lots and grading dirt roads.

mtb345

Occupation
i took a beating the company went broke i didnt get paid the last week i worked .the company did a lot of work for lannar homes and the housing market hit rock bottom in south florida .so i geuss ill be heading home soon . washing dishes for now and enjoying the weather

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
i took a beating the company went broke i didnt get paid the last week i worked .the company did a lot of work for lannar homes and the housing market hit rock bottom in south florida .so i geuss ill be heading home soon . washing dishes for now and enjoying the weather

Wow now that suck in so many ways!!! :eek::eek: I guess all I have to say is keep your chin up and good luck.

mtb345

Occupation
back home now start work with the same company i ve been with the last 10 yrs all i can say is travelling abroard is tough doing its been a learning exp:Banghead