• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Panama city Fl to Middleboro Ma

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp
The old truklodyte(Preston) .From Simeone corp Raynham and Paillie's paving Raynham Mass. Now I live here in Florida in Panama city.:cool2 Here is one of many projects I am helping people out with.You know me I can't keep my fingers out of junk =( one mans trash is another mans treasure)

Attachments

• Torpedo 3.jpg
    Torpedo 3.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 158

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp
That is Gary a LynnHaven Fl man . I am helping find parts for his 1923 Brockway torpedo Firetruck

Muffler-man

I'm over in Callaway. I'm setting up a machine shop with a laser that can cut upto 1/4" plate steel. I might be able to help out on making stuff if you need it.

mostlyred

:scool:scool
The old truklodyte(Preston) .From Simeone corp Raynham and Paillie's paving Raynham Mass. Now I live here in Florida in Panama city.:cool2 Here is one of many projects I am helping people out with.You know me I can't keep my fingers out of junk =( one mans trash is another mans treasure)
howdy imoved back to ky 3 years ago after a five year stretch living in sagamore beach ma...my stepdaughter still resides in easton ma...i am sure you may be familiar with these areas.nice project you got there...:thumbsup

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp