• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello

792DLC

Hello everyone,
My name is Colten I am 27 I have been looking thru the forums for awhile now and thought the new year was a good time to join.

So a little bit about myself. I work with my Dad we have many pieces of equipment including 580D case backhoe, 843 Bobcat, 377 pete gravel truck with pup, Thomas T300 screener, JD 35ZTS, Case 450STX Quad scraper with reynolds 17yrd scraper, and JD 792DLC with 25ft extension stick.(I'll post pics soon)

We do a lot of stuff digging basements, digging and cleaning dugouts, canal work, landscaping, subdivision work, trenching, and some demo. Mainly work around Southern Alberta. My dad has been doing this on his own for 25 yrs and I have been with him for 6 yrs.

Well I will see you guys on the forum.