• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help Finding WABCO Hydraulic Brake valve for Wheel Loader

Kingston

Occupation
Spires & Co.
I have a Case 221D with a WABCO hydraulic inching pedal and valve assembly. The dealer wants $1,784.22 for this part. This is completely nuts... I'd be happy with a rebuild kit. The upper half of the valve body houses the plunger shaft and springs. It some how got water inside of it and has gotten pretty corroded. I am trying to clean it up, but the combination of steel fasteners, a cast iron valve body and the cast aluminum upper valve cover/plate have let to some pretty aggressive corrosion. Details are as follows.

Case Part #2928149
Wabco Part # 467 406 016 6 (this is cast into the valve body)
** Also cast into the valve body is a symbol that looks like an 'H' on top of an 'S' followed by '14' and in another place '1117'

I called Wabco and the guy that I talked to did not recognize the part number. It seems like they are so big that if you do not get the right division, you'll never find what you are looking for.

Any help finding an alternative to going through CASE would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I had thought the Wabco Part # 457 406 016 6, but it is likely Wabco Part # 467 406 016 6. I've found similar part numbers but nothing exact.

Last edited:

aidank

older volvos also used Wabco brake valves our L30 BM has a wabco valve starts with 477