• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help - its stuck

bob snyder

Occupation
contractor
Ok that's good you found the problem:woohoo......Now where's some pictures of the fish!

:)If i new how to do things with this dumb computor i would post some , maybe i can talk my wife into figuring it out:eek:The tournament was a bit of a bust but We had big fish most of sunday .Beutiful 10 pnd walleye. 74 cm long:D:D:D:D

Abscraperguy

Hey Bob how was the tournament? I grew up in Carrot River so I've fished that lake a couple times. Never in any tournament tho. That 10 pounder hopefully helped you connect with some prize money.

bob snyder

Occupation
contractor
Hey Bob how was the tournament? I grew up in Carrot River so I've fished that lake a couple times. Never in any tournament tho. That 10 pounder hopefully helped you connect with some prize money.

nope , in Alberta it would :)of but here you need a 11.5 + for big fish:D.We did hold big fish till 3;30 so that was exiting.You dont catch a lot of fish at Tobin but there is allways a chance for a trophy there:D
Hey , we wone a $500. gift cert. for the tackle shack in GP , at Slave .Ever been there? Cost us more in gas to drive there but maybe we can pick some stuff out and have it Bussed here.If youve been there , are they well stocked ?:beerchug

heavylift

this is an equipment forum.... you could have at least found a picture of a CATFISH :)

rpctsv

Sweet fish,those 10+ are a rarity here in Ks.I wish I had some eyes in the freezer but we had a weird spawn this year with it being so cool(no boat here).I only fish for walleye during the spawn or in the outlets in spring.