• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help! Quick hitch attach not working on Takeuchi TL230

boatskipper

i have a TL230 with hydraulic quick hitch (which I hate and wish it had regular old manual quick attach). Anyways, today the button stopped working and I can't get my root grapple off to replace with another implement. I checked all the fuses and they're all good. When I press the button nothing happens. I'm stuck with the grapple on and I need to do some brushhogging ASAP.

Any ideas?

Canuck Digger

Occupation
Business Owner, Equipment Operator, Fishing Guide
Why not call your local dealer/service department.... It must not be the first one it's ever happened to?? Good luck

Mark13

When you disconnected the hydraulic hoses for the grapple did you make sure the little safety switch on the top hydraulic outlet was flipped forwards? When you hook an attachment up that uses the auxiliary hydraulics it pushes that collar back and makes the quick attach inoperable while hoses are hooked up.

seville009

You probably have it solved by now, but on my ASV, my quick attach pins were not releasing. Turns out they just needed to be greased really bad (had never realized there were zerks on them).

Ramin Barai

i have a TL230 with hydraulic quick hitch (which I hate and wish it had regular old manual quick attach). Anyways, today the button stopped working and I can't get my root grapple off to replace with another implement. I checked all the fuses and they're all good. When I press the button nothing happens. I'm stuck with the grapple on and I need to do some brushhogging ASAP.

Any ideas?
How did you solve that problem?

Tango762

Any ideas?
Just happened to me with a TL8