• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi all i'm new here

Dug Overburden

Occupation
trucker
Hi I'm Dug Overbuden, I picked up this name at the mine expo in Las Vegas in 2000. At the Komatsu booth they had a film presentation & the fictious narator was Dug Overburden I joked that was cool name & my buddy started calling me that. He has his own company & many his employees think it's my real name. My experence is on Terex S-24's (39LOT's & 49LOT's) Euclid SS40 bege pull tractors(49LDT)

I enjoy talking with fellow tractor nuts, I especially enjoy talking with old timers as I enjoy older machines & these guys are a wealth of information! Being that i'm from CA. i like to share info I know & always look for a good story on SoCal earthmoving, I look forward to reading and posting in the H.E.F.

BTW my avatar is from an old Cat D9G brochure,it was my favorite photo as a youth!
Dug

Last edited:

hoeman600

Occupation
yellow thingy moverer
WAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UP! dug. welcome:drinkup just so ya know this is not rehab for yellow feaver. its ground zero for the sickness. its like digital crack for the equipment junkiee welcome to HEF annomous

Last edited: