• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi y'all Coleen here from az

coleenj78

Hey everyone I'm Coleen, live in Arizona and getting ready to start the operator apprenticeship thru the local 428.

fixou812

Occupation
Millwright Equipment Mechanic Welder
It seems the world needs more crane operators
study hard and good luck. ...Welcome to the Forum!

lantraxco

Hi Coleen, welcome and good luck. Be confident, do everything by the book and the numbers, don't let the "old guys" tell you something you know is wrong, you'll do well. I've heard it's a good career. :)

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Welcome Coleenj78 and great choice on getting into the apprentice program. I assume the apprentice program covers all machines and not just cranes. Becoming a good and safe crane operator can put you in high demand and pay scale at the top besides. Good luck and keep us posted on what you are learning. You can learn a lot on the forum also.
Roger

coleenj78

Thanks guys for the advice, I'm finding out this whole forum is a goldmine of info thank you again, I appreciate it

The Engine Shed

Occupation
Self Employed heavy truck and equipment mechanic
Hello & Welcome Coleen ,
I'm glad you are enjoying this forum and the wealth of information and opinions that are expressed here , all the best in your apprenticeship and your future carrier .

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums coleenj78!:drinkup