• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi EX-120 manual

Oxidad

Need manuals fore Hitachi EX 120

For all you guys who need it .e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

I have a Hitachi EX 120 (doesn't say 1 or 2 or 3) and need every kind of manual, especially service and shop (trouble-shooting and diagnosis). I bought the rig through an excavator friend who got it from a local company, so I had no access to seller.
Anything you can provide? I'll pay if necessary; I just don't want to be ripped off by the numerous companies who advertise and can't even write basic grammatical English!
Or, can you refer me to a legit company?

alanmurfee

Occupation
Blogger
I would like to know how this functions and how can we best use it – the Hitachi EX-120 manual? I will definitely like to have a copy of the manual too.

webdude

Hi, my lady and I have just snagged an EX120-2 at auction. Needs a couple of things doing to it and we will be doing the work ourselves.
Been looking for manuals etc online, very hard to find.
I would appreciate a copy of any / all documentation that is available / that you may have.
Operators & Service manuals, wiring diagrams, parts lists etc, anything relevant to the EX120-2.
webdude at thewebdudes d0t com
thanks so much!!!

uffex

Occupation
Admin
I have a question if anybody has received a copy of the Hitachi manual?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day sardine
No I do not have a manual and I suspect niether does the the origininal post, I have some information regarding this product i I can help I will.
Kind regards
uffex