• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi EX75UR

dsh

I have a Hitachi EX75UR mini excavator that is set up as Deere controls and I was wondering if it could be changed to Cat controls. If so does anyone know what I have to do to change them. Thanks Dan

kajendog

Trade information?

I also have a late 90's EX75UR gray market machine, no -3 or -5 just the EX75UR. I'm trying to reach out to other EX75UR owners for some help with a chewed up engine harness. (I had a rock chuck move in through some broken engine cover grates). The critter chewed through the harness in the area underneath the cab and unfortunately right up to the main connector on 7 wires. I have spliced what I can identify but have 7 wires that are unknowns. Would anyone be willing to allow me to take a look at their machine on-site and ohm out some wires from the cab harness to the engine harness? If so, please drop me an email at: brent dot carlsen at comcast dot net.:Banghead