• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi zx50u

Merica0331

Running into some issues with my zx50u-5n it will run for 20 seconds and shut down. Throwing a e:1100 code on the dash. I have a diesel laptop code reader and the codes that come up are “rail pressure rise” and “rail pressure is too high during pressure relief valve limp home”
Both codes list to check the same things. Possible causes, defective rail press sensor, defective scv control, scv stuck open, scv intermittent fault and fuel system failure (air intrusion, insufficient fuel).
I replaced the fuel supply pump and the water in fuel sensor and still no change. I went with the common things first. Anybody run into this issue!!?

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF Merica;)!

Those in the know will want to know the specific code/codes you have.