• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough Dresser TD7 w/ 6 way Blade

ayrhead

Hi Rogertee: I responded to your e-mail. I have not rec'd a response from you yet. If you are still interested just send me your mailing address via e-mail
Take Care Harry

ayrhead

Hello Arabconstruct:
I need you to send me your e-mail address and then I can contact you to explain how to get the manuals.
Harry

lemichaelj

looking for a copy of the TD7 Manual

I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy of this TD7 Repair Manual, I am more than willing to reimburse you for your trouble through paypal. If anyone can help please send an email to cajunsweetie@msn.com

thanks in advance

m woodfield

I found this thread through Google while looking for info on fluid types for our TD7. Thanks for posting the info and all the help the contributors give!

jschmuck

I am looking at buying a 100E which is the loader version of the TD7E from what I understand. Could you please send me a copy of the manual if possible. It would at the very least give the info that I need to figure out what I should be looking for prior to buying. My experience with dozers has been limited to one John Deere 1010C. We are in the process of clearing some bush to construct a new yard site. Later I will have to build a road, dig a basement, land scape, etc. The 1010C is a little small and has so much pin,bushing wear that I have no doubt that it would be easy to tie a knot with them. The only way to keep them on is to over tighten them. Any ways I am rambling again. Thanks in advance for your help.

ayrhead

Glad I can help you out. We really like our TD7E and I hope yours serves you as well as ours serve us. It is truly a great little workhorse.:)

I found this thread through Google while looking for info on fluid types for our TD7. Thanks for posting the info and all the help the contributors give!

ayrhead

Well, we really, really like our TD7E. Hopefully these manuals will be able to help you in your decision making process. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Harry
I am looking at buying a 100E which is the loader version of the TD7E from what I understand. Could you please send me a copy of the manual if possible. It would at the very least give the info that I need to figure out what I should be looking for prior to buying. My experience with dozers has been limited to one John Deere 1010C. We are in the process of clearing some bush to construct a new yard site. Later I will have to build a road, dig a basement, land scape, etc. The 1010C is a little small and has so much pin,bushing wear that I have no doubt that it would be easy to tie a knot with them. The only way to keep them on is to over tighten them. Any ways I am rambling again. Thanks in advance for your help.

TD7user

New to this site but noticed you have available manuals for the Dresser TD7E. Please let me in on how to get one. I love my little dozer but don't have a manuel yet.

daverock

hi harry im a diesel mechanic in tomahawk wi at scaffidi truck center and my boss brought in his td-7e to have me do some work on it. i could really use a manual for it and would really appreciate if you could help me out. my email is daverockman@gmail.com thanks alot for your help

ayrhead

Hi Everyone:
I'm no longer offering this option as the last 4 requests that I responded to and sent out the DVD's to have literally stiffed me. No need to mention names as they know who they are. I don't mind helping people out by sharing material but the only compensation I was looking for was $5.00 per transaction which covered mailing, a DVD, Burning the data etc....It's pretty sad when the so called owners can't even honour mailing me back the fee. I originally purchased all the manuals took the time to scan all the data, index the manuals etc....
Sorry for anyone else who would like these manuals. I wish it could be uploaded to this site and then everyone who wanted it could get a copy through the forum.
Unfortunately the total file sizes are 1.92 Giga Bites. It is just way too large to upload. I purposely scanned the pages at a high pixel rating so there would be excellent quality.
Sorry once again to anyone who still wants the DVD, But I'm not going to keep sending the DVD's out and keep spending money and then not be reimbursed my expenses.
Take Care everyone and happy dozing
Ayrhead AKA Harry

Last edited: