• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Huber and Galion 3 wheel roller

Casepoclain

Occupation
Farming/ Realtor
Wondering if anyone knows where I could get a Huber and/or a Galion 3 wheel roller? We used to have both and they were cut up for scrap by a person who had no right to do so. The Huber was supposed to be left over from the Korean war, had a Cat 318 engine. It didn't have the spoked wheels, but had the same body as those type. The Galion was a "Chief", had the Indian chief on the hood.

Anyone have pictures of any you might have, would like to see them!!

andoman

Keep an eye on machinerytrader.com, I always find tons of interesting old stuff there.

surfer-joe

The three wheeled rollers went away for good reasons. Other than maybe being able to buy one real cheap, I don't know why anyone would want one. (I used to operate them many years ago)

That said, cruise the various internet sites, Google it, check out the Ritchie Bros auction site. In fact, call Ritchie and ask if they know where one is. Those guys are always looking at and for equipment and if one is around, they will probably know about it.

Good Luck!

bill spero

Hello, hello

Wondering if anyone knows where I could get a Huber and/or a Galion 3 wheel roller? We used to have both and they were cut up for scrap by a person who had no right to do so. The Huber was supposed to be left over from the Korean war, had a Cat 318 engine. It didn't have the spoked wheels, but had the same body as those type. The Galion was a "Chief", had the Indian chief on the hood.

Anyone have pictures of any you might have, would like to see them!!

I have the Cheif, with what looks like a 292 six cylinder, everything in running shape.....maybe a carburetor float hole?? and new battery. All in Oregon, you tell me how much? Tim @ 760 250 0960

Last edited by a moderator:

Casepoclain

Occupation
Farming/ Realtor
Thanks Tim... Oregon is a little too far from Pittsburgh, PA. 500 Miles is about all the further I can ship one. But thanks alot for your interest... I would love to see pictures of it! Randy