• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyd addation to a 110tlb john Deere backhoe

good-dog

I have a 2003 110 John Deere tlb back hoe. I have axillary hoses to the rear bucket that is controlled by a foot petal .

What I would like to do is add a pair of hyd to the front to control the angle snow blade'
Someone suggested "T" ing off the rear stable arms and reaching back to control the front snow blade angle.
any thoughts or have a better method

Thanks all

Dickjr.

I'm no expert on this by no means , but I wonder if you could tee into the rear lines and mount the pedal toward the front of the tractor. That's providing the pedal is the electric type and not directly connected to the valve. I don't know , the aux may be one way hydraulics. Post up some pics , there's several guys on here that are pretty sharp.

Delmer

I can't see why that wouldn't work. You wouldn't "T" off of the stabilizer or the stabilizer would operate with the blade. Cap the stabilizer and run the lines to the front blade instead, or use quick connects.

There might be some funny valving things in a stabilizer valve (because they don't want a backhoe dropping unexpectedly), but that shouldn't change the function of the blade cylinder.

The thinking is that reaching back to the stabilizer control is easier than reaching the foot pedal in the back, right?

good-dog

Yes the thinking, To do it the easiest and cheapest. In stead of capping off I would " T " into the stabilizer arm line with a hand two directional flow valve/ switch

Delmer

" T " into the stabilizer arm lineS with TWO hand two directional flow valve/ switchES (?)