• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyundai robelex 60

southernman13

Occupation
Retired
Saw one at Kubota dealer yesterday not quite sure which model now but don’t believe it was zero tail swing. Anyway very robust looking unit for its size. Any experience with them on here.? Thanks

Canuck Digger

Occupation
Business Owner, Equipment Operator, Fishing Guide
I have one of its small brothers. Pretty smooth machine actually. Overall been pretty good. Just some fairly minor annoying things like fuel gaugue lights burning out, couple of plastic pieces falling off. Local parts availability probably wont' be great as there aren't that many of them around.

Cat304obx

I have a Hyundai r55. I’ve had about 5 months. So far great machine. Strong, smooth, well balanced. Dealer support through NED’s has been great.