• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

i found the 160M AWD the Holt CA has...

9420pullpan

this was the second on they got i talked to the operator and he said that it wasnt half the machine of the 330 size they had. i wish that i had gotten a pic of the control huh talk about a nightmare there must have been over 50 buttons on one control panel. here is another pic from conexpo 2005

CON-EXPO 05 EQUIPMENT (123).JPG

CON-EXPO 05 EQUIPMENT (19).JPG

CON-EXPO 05 EQUIPMENT (20).JPG

CON-EXPO 05 EQUIPMENT (21).JPG

CON-EXPO 05 EQUIPMENT (22).JPG

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
There not that bad I spent a few months running drilling rigs like that before I moved to CA. We would drill down besides over pass piers and building piers for inspections. Makes you kind of nervious drilling down 40'+ and then lowering a guy down there to inspect the piers.

334 lawn co

Occupation
surplusonthe.net equipment auctions
thanks for the pics. theyre pretty cool lookin. they seem like they might be a touch top-heavy. dont get out in any wind storms.

activeorpassive

Occupation
Electrical/Electronics Instructor for Big Yellow (
View attachment 2211

View attachment 2212

as you can see there are aux control to the left with a small joystick i assume that they would be for a snow plow front blade im sure that the ripper control is on the too

The aux controls are on the RIGHT, as mentioned later. There are seven aux valves, with the possibility of an eighth coming. The ripper is controlled by the small lever to the far right (near the window). All of the aux valves are configurable, so the joystick can control any variable aux solenoid. The fingertip controls can be configured to control any variable aux solenoid as well. The control on the far right (ripper control) is a standard control and not configurable, since it is connnected to an on/off input at the implement control.
All M series machines will have two Implement Controllers (ECMs). If one were to order any aux attachments besides the ripper, they would get the aux control pod and an additional Implement Controller.