• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

i have never been this stuck>>>

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
Why would they have a log loader out in a boggy area ?

It looks like the pictures are taken in the Pacific Northwest area or even in B.C. somewhere as I seen a Madill grapple yarder in the back ground.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Ford -- I was going to say it looked more like Atlantic northeast -- mainly because of the red dirt.

Maybe I'm mistaken and red dirt exists in other locations than just the east coast US.

tylermckee

That does look a lot like the PNW, dirt doesnt look all that red to me, but maybe my color settings are different. That nasty looking grey clay muck looks a lot like the crap we have here.

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
That Cat is a West Coast spec'ed log loader you can tell the by the boom and the cab riser. Also like I said there is what looks like a Madill yarder in the one picture you don't see many Madill equipment on the East Coast as they are built here in B.C. designed for West Coast logging.

9420pullpan

i found out what really happened

once again someone stole that machine. what is it with people in stealing machines. i mean i can see if your truck is stuck and there is a machine close to where your stuck but dont abuse it. ok here is the quote about these pics......

"This 330 Cat tree harvester 1 1/2 years old was stolen by partiers and walked for three hrs. to get a pickup unstuck at the old Mt.Washington Copper Mine Tailing pond!!!! Unfortunately it was bogged down and abandoned. The first picture shows help has arrived but no success, the next pictures show the demise of this $300,000+ value machine. The tailings have Cyanide and Arsenic in them and all the wireing is destroyed, plus the engine has been drinking the sandy gravy through a tempory air pipe. If they get it out it will be scrapped. The closest any machine can get to pull is about 400' and any thing closer has to be on log mats. As of 13th. of July this is how things look." Richard

"Richard's last photos were in a Kodak format that didn't want to be posted. Nothing has changed except that the water has all been pumped out of the hole and the tracks are still completely submerged in mud."
SSsssteamer

Scott_527

Hi 9420Pullpan. Can you give me a link to where you got those loader pictures from? I'd like to see those other pictures. Thanks