• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need help with S175 Bobcat skidsteer electrical schematic. I have a traction problem.

Pep Joe

Occupation
Heavy equipment technician
My client Bobcat S175 traction solenoid won't pull and hold even after pressing the "press to operate button" on the left hand panel and the cross bar is down.

Usually when the "press to operate switch" is pressed when the cross bar is down, you will hear a sound that the traction solenoid has pulled.

Now I'm suspecting that the traction solenoid is not getting the pulling and holding current to enable movement.

My big problem now is that I can not trace where the pulling and holding wires are supposed to be getting current from.

I have checked all the fuses and relays. All fuses are having current. The fuel shutoff relay is not getting current to the relay pin "86" and so the fuel shutoff relay is not energizing to get current to the traction solenoid pull wire.

I can not trace to know where all the traction solenoid wires are coming from because I don't have the electrical schematic for it.

Model: S175
Sn: 530114236

Last edited:

Pep Joe

Occupation
Heavy equipment technician
My client Bobcat S175 traction solenoid won't pull and hold even after pressing the "press to operate button" on the left hand panel and the cross bar is down.

Usually when the "press to operate switch" is pressed when the cross bar is down, you will hear a sound that the traction solenoid has pulled.

Now I'm suspecting that the traction solenoid is not getting the pulling and holding current to enable movement.

My big problem now is that I can not trace where the pulling and holding wires are supposed to be getting current from.

I have checked all the fuses and relays. All fuses are having current. The fuel shutoff relay is not getting current to the relay pin "86" and so the fuel shutoff relay is not energizing to get current to the traction solenoid pull wire.

I can not trace to know where all the traction solenoid wires are coming from because I don't have the electrical schematic for it.

Model: S175
Sn: 530114236
Sorry, I meant to say the traction pull relay is not getting current to its pin 86