• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need JD STS photo

Malmac

Thanks Deerehauler

Thanks in advance Deerehauler, I look forward to your photos. One of my customers needs these for a presentation to an Agricultural Bureau.
Regards,
Malmac

Deerehauler

Malmac, wheat harvest in our area was not typical. We have had rain almost every day, which have made the fields almost impassible. With the excess moisture, daily cutting times have averaged 2 hours per day, when 12-15 hours per day would be the norm.

No one was using a STS and leaving a windrow for straw. I think they were afraid they would never be able to bale the straw, regardless of type of combine used.

I apologize for my lack of pictures. I hope someone else is able to help you out.

Malmac

Thanks Deerehauler, you can't control the weather!
I have had no luck yet getting a photo for my client. Hopefully some-one will see this thread and oblige.

Thanks for replying,
Regards,
Malmac in australia