• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need two new Tilt cylinders for s205 bobcat

silverram323

Occupation
USPS Truck Driver
I had one cylinder leaking a little, and one started gushing, took them off and looked them over and i found the rods to be bent. I then brought them to a shop to get to see if i can get new rods made, but they also found that the end caps are shot as they are egg shaped from the bent rods so the new seals wont do any good.

The shop wants $1250 to rebuild the cylinders and then i new two new caps (threaded head where the oil scraper is) $275 ($137.50 Each) from bobcat.

Well bobcat wants $1100 for one complete cylinder, and xtremecylinders.com wants $785 each, Is there anywhere that sells Good used cylinders or new that is cheaper then what i have found?

This cylinder fits these models. 773, S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, T180, T190

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Google the Surplus Center. (www.surpluscenter.com) They have hundreds of cylinder options and also make custom at a fair price. They have an outlet in Cheyenne, Wy.

Last edited:

Rentalstop

Leppos (Bobcat dealer) in Northeast Ohio and I believe Bobcat of Knoxville TN both sell used/ reman parts. Inventory is hit and miss.

paulinkansas

I'll 2nd the recommendation of Surplus Center. Bought two lift cylinders for my Deere 90 (23 horse skid steer) for $240 delivered last week.

Tip: order your JIC fittings from them at the same time you order the cylinders. The cylinders I bought from them just had SAE threaded holes. Needed a Male SAE 8 to Male JIC 8 for my application.