• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I put down my deposit on a brand new trailer today.

ericscher

I ordered a PJ's model T-8 with Gooseneck. In white powdercoat to match my pickup truck. Why? Because 'F' it, that's why. :D

It has a full tilt 22' deck in Blackwood lumber, Neck Deck and 8,000 pound oil-bath Dexters with G rated tires.

The tilt deck is power up and down with a scissor jack and wireless remote; and I opted for the hydraulic landing gear.

I also got a heavy duty winch plate with built on enclosure and a 12,000 winch. Roller on the leading edge of the deck of course, plus extra reverse lighting and solar chargers for the batteries.

In addition to the winch and battery, all the hydraulics and the other batteries will also be in a locked diamond-plate box. Of course, that means they're filled, so naturally I got the side boxes.

Cold weather wiring harness, Bulldog BX-1, bunch of other miscellaneous stuff.

I'd tell you what I spent on it but I am afraid of inducing a heart attack. In ME. :eek:

Dualie

did you get LED load lights mounted under the upper deck and a couple recessed into the deck to up light to make chaining down easier?

monster76

Occupation
Contractor
congrats man, I know the feeling and it feels even better when it arrives. Btw bad ass trailer setup if my uncle did not have a tilt deck that I use.more than he does I would definitely be in the market for one

Attachments

• IMG_09581.jpg
    IMG_09581.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 285

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Congrats! Sounds like a nice trailer. Be sure to put up some pics when it arrives.