• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I Wanta big crusher!

Flash2004

Occupation
Boss
Anyone know where there might be a big mobile crusher coming up for sale? Jaw type, about 60" x 48" will do, tracks or wheels, cheers, Gordon

hvy 1ton

There aren't many companies, or units for that matter that size.
Metso Lt140(almost)
Metso Lt160(if they still make it)
Terex XA750 (almost)
Sandvik UJ640
There are probably more, but those are the only mobile primaries i've heard of. At least that big of a primary.

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Don't even thinj about on from yfcrusher. It says china on it. That means it will be a pile of sh-- which you will regret buying from day one.

Njcontracting

Hi Gordon

Hi I'm Bonnie I work for Neil Jackson contracting in Nelson of new Zealand we have a HR240G-5 crusher like you talked about in one of your posts and we are needing new jaws and seen you mite no how to get some straight out of japan please reply and my boss Neil Jackson would like to get in contact if possible, thanks, Bonnie

Flash2004

Occupation
Boss
No worries Bonnie and I've already asked the question in Japan. Please ask Neil to call me tomorrow on 0800127263 , Gordon

Flash2004

Occupation
Boss
You bought machines from us???

Its a real shame if he's going to bad mouth he can't do it in a way which suggests he's been to school in his life.

The Chinese crusher elements have become quite popular here in New Zealand, mainly because of a super low price in comparison to real crushers. There's usually a certain type of buyer this appeals to and he doesn't even begin to understand the cost of downtime and lost production while he replaces every bearing. He still thinks its viable to replace the entire element when the back blows out of it in a year or two in hard rock. They have. Place sure, just not my place. Cheers,

Flash2004

Occupation
Boss
Pity you can't edit these posts, I wasn't having a shot at you yfcrusher and just want to make that clear. I'd welcome anyone to have a shot at any crusher product but I think its proper to do it in a clear way with the issues spelled out and not just in an outburst with no substance.

My previous post should also read "They have a place sure, just not my place"

Flash2004

Occupation
Boss
Portable crusher is also called mobile crusher station, mobile crushing plant and portable crusher. The mobile crusher usually equip with jaw crusher, impact crusher and the assistant equipment such as vibrating screen, belt conveyor etc. The customer can use impact crusher, cone crusher even sand making machine instead of jaw crusher too.

Thank you so much for your lesson in stating the obvious, who do you think needs to know this, in a forum for machinery experts?

Last edited by a moderator: