• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ID small soil screener

Columbo

A local excavation contractor is retiring and selling off his remaining equipment. One of the items for sale is this small soil screener. He doesn’t remember much about it, it’s got a small Yanmar diesel but the manufacturer name plate on the screener itself is almost illegible beyond the serial number (D45D-TG-JB13617). It looks like whoever manufactured it was based out of Ohio. On the screen is a large Tiger logo. Any one know yet manufacturer of this screen? I’m not too concerned about parts, pretty much anything the breaks I can weld or fix and parts for the Yanmar should be easy to source. But, I’d still like to know the manufacturer if possible. Thanks in advance!
upload_2022-12-27_8-50-12.jpeg

upload_2022-12-27_8-50-39.jpeg